Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Don't Bother Me, I'm Pinning!

I am obsessed with Pinterest. 


I discovered it a couple of months ago and it has changed my life.  Not really but it is a lot of fun.  What Pinterest is, is a waaaay better more awesome way of bookmarking things online.  When I am looking through Etsy or my favorite blogs, I can just 'pin' different things to my themed boards and then I have them all together on my pinterest account.  People can 'follow' your boards and you can search the website for similar pins to your own.  

The above is an example of what the boards look like.  What a great way to share ideas with friends!     
I feel like lately, this has been my attitude more often than not. 

I am trying to be careful though, I don't want Pinterest to turn into a true obsession or just somewhere to store everything that I covet.  I have found myself sort of lusting after things that I see on Pinterest.  I want my pinterest account to be inspirational and part of my 'creative outlet'.  

Do you guys use Pinterest? I would love to know what you think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment